I got diagnosed with anxiety disorder just a few months ago and have experienced physical symptoms a lot, probably daily. However, I had a sore throat about the end of last year and I saw that there were white dots(the things u get occasionally in your mouth that hurt but goes away on a few days) and so I went to see a doctor and he said it was no big deal just some infection. But it's May now and I still have those dots and my tonsils on both sides, also I sometimes/ frequently feel like my throat is tight or having something in my throats and I have to cough it out but can't (also could jut be anxiety physical symptoms). So I went to see a throat doctor and he did basic checkups on me, didn't put any long tubes down my throat though, and said it's normal it's just my lymph, some people have it. But I also realised that when I sing there are a few high notes that I used to be able to sing, I cannot hit now. Idk if it's cuz I used to record myself singing a lot and it exhausted my vocal chords? And my throat hurts a bit and have little red dots after I've eaten spicy or deep fried stuff or have sang for a long time. It also feels dry a lot. I'm really worried can someone please help, does anyone have similar experiences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk