Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scared of brain tumor. Help??

Re: Scared of brain tumor. Help??

Thank you so much for that! It helped lots! Obviously the fear doesn’t disappear but the reassurance is great to think back upon. Also I realized that if I kinda pull my eyelid (top or bottom) away from my eye I can see better and the cloudy isn’t really there. I honestly think I might be seeing my eyelashes and that’s part of the problem. Is that possible? Also the eye doctor told me that I have the beginning of astigmatism... hmmm could that also maybe have something to do?

Yes, if you have even mild atigmatism it will cause you various vision problems, most likely you have eye strain if its been left uncorrected for some time.

Astigmatism is easily fixed with glasses or lenses though so don't worry.

Pregabalin 300mg

Like I said I’ve been getting mild headaches (1-2 times a month or just a random discomfort once in a while) in the same spot (behind my right eye and temple) for about a year or two. Is it normal or ok to get a headache in the same place only?

Hi. I have started feeling stressed about this fear again. My right temple is still large and harder than the left. I still get headaches on my right side (2-3 a month or if I start stressing about it). I had a doctors appointment for my lupus last week where I had a CBC and he said all my results and levels have actually improved since my last appointment. However I’m still slightly convinced I have a brain tumor and I don’t know why.

Can someone please help me as I’m still really scared. For two years I get headaches behind my right eye and my ear hurts. I’m so scared it’s a brain tumor. Pleases help. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gmusic View Post
    For two years I get headaches behind my right eye and my ear hurts. I’m so scared it’s a brain tumor.
    In two years, you would be very ill or not with us.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information