Hello

I have had to make a post here as I feel im losing my mind with this issue.
A few weeks ago I went to my doctor as It seemed I was suffering with anxiety after the death of my cat, who I was very close to. I had very negative thoughts constantly and felt like I needed to run away with all the energy I had inside. At the same time I was feeling very scared and worried about the thoughts of my parents/me/other family dying. The doctor told me I was suffering with OCD, and anxiety. He put me on 50mg sertraline and 40mg propranolol. He also gave me some Diazepam for when things got rough. I cannot say I was actually having full on panic attacks, but the feeling was more of a 'fright' then the urge to pace around the room with thoughts running through my head. A week or so after the death of my cat, I would, for example be sitting at my computer and have a strange sensation in my head, as if I had lost my balance for a split second. Then I would walk downstairs and again, would feel an odd balance sensation. Sitting down was odd, I would sit and feeling alittle of balance, and then feel like I was swaying to the left or right. This all happens very quickly, a split second.

Im sitting here at my computer now jiggling my legs, and I can feel this off-balance feeling in my head. It's scarying me!

Has ANYONE had this feeling while suffering with anxiety or panic. Im currently feeling quite calm, but even now I can feel it. I does seem to be wrose when im feeling more anxious.

I have spoken to my GP about this but he just tells me its anxiety, BUT ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY. Im trying to get though the anxious times but this has seemed to of taken over and now im getting worried about this problem!

This is not feeling dizzy, like blood rushing to my head or anything. Its just a floaty feeling, swaying.

Please if anyone has experienced this before any advice would be great!

Thanks for reading