Thread: Bit worried

Bit worried

Took my first 10mg dose the other day and it was great! I relaxed instantly and felt really good. I then had an evening of drinking when I forgot to take it. Last night I took it and had major sweats. At one point I woke up and stummbled to the bathroom, white as a sheet, and dry-vomited. Today I feel pretty bad. My blood pressure is all over the place. I have eczema too so the night sweats have caused bad skin. Oh yea, and I am pretty sure I have a cold starting too!

My question is should I miss my dose tonight and start again the day after? I am just worried that things will get worse.

Re: Bit worried

The sweats could be down to you developing a cold. The dry-heaving/feeling nauseous is one possible side-effect of the medication.

I would keep taking them as if you are stop/starting alll the time your body will not be able to adjust to them.

good luck

Of course that was not what I wanted to hear, but yea, you are right, I should keep taking them really. I am partly taking them for health anxiety so it is pretty obvious why I am so worried!

I started 20mg nearly 3wks ago, and did not get sweats, but many do I think. I just got a bad stomach and a few other minor things, but now they are kicking in, well worth the short term stuff!!

I am on them for panic attacks/anxiety disorder, and like you had health obsessions, not nice. I hope that if you stick at them they work for you

Smile Re: Bit worried

I was brave and had my whole 10mg. Had the half-asleep wriggling around type thing going on all night and my eczema is terrible. I of course have the mad tummy and dizzy head too, but I am glad I did it.

It is definitly starting to work though. When the bad side-effects wore off yesturday evenining I felt quite good. I can tell you one thing, it is no way near as bad a seroxat. I was ill for weeks!

Anyway, thanks for the support and I will keep on taking the tablets, literally!

Thread Information