Thread: oh my god the side effects of the hrt i am taking

oh my god the side effects of the hrt i am taking

i was given hrt two weeks ago for hyperlasia so need the treatment as the cluster of cells can turn canerouse after time so i am in catch 22 fear that happening but fear all the side effectas just as much my whole body aches right now but mostly my legs and i am thinking blood clot a side effect of hrt and my heart is all over the place says if you have heart probs should not take hrt so thinking what if i do have a heart disease and dont no about it as my doc never tested me for any thing tried to put my mind at rest by tellin me self when i went in hospital in june and had anthestic why yr out they monitor yr heart and then so maybe they would no well thats what i try to tell me self just in a state my jaw aches with being tense and full of fear as any one taken hrt and got good results any way sorry for going on but my head is all over the place to bye for now a very panicky trish xx

Hi Trish, I am on hrt and have had good results, you mustn't worry too much about the side effects as they have to cover themselves just incase. What are you worried about?

Polly

I have just started using HRT patches low dose and will build up gradually. I have had blood tests for almost everything first, and the doctor is keeping a close eye on things. I had a hysterectomy at the age of 37 because of Endermetriosis (20 years ago !!!!)
    I am having lots of Hot Flushes at the moment and she said these patches might help. Did any of you have any side effects when you first started HRT?
    Feeling nauseous or headaches?

Jenny xxxxx

thanx for your replys well its my own fault for readin up on things dont feel they asked me any thing at hospital just gave them to me and my legs are hurtting so afraid it could be thrombosis or somthing but it could be i have been so tense this past week with the fear of haveing to take hrt realy dont no what to think thanks any way bye for now trish

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I have just started using HRT patches low dose and will build up gradually. I have had blood tests for almost everything first, and the doctor is keeping a close eye on things. I had a hysterectomy at the age of 37 because of Endermetriosis (20 years ago !!!!)
    I am having lots of Hot Flushes at the moment and she said these patches might help. Did any of you have any side effects when you first started HRT?
    Feeling nauseous or headaches?

Jenny xxxxx

<div align="right">Originally posted by Jenny - 14 September 2006 : 20:39:10</div id="right">yep i to have had a few head aches but just thought the worst and its not normal even though i no its a miner side effect to hrt bye for now trish
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Thread Information