Thread: Flu or something else?

Flu or something else?

Morning, all.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this. Been feeling on and off coldy all week, but yesterday I had 15 hour shift and felt very tired and achy all day. Woke up this morning with the WORST headache, felt like people drilling into my temples and a very stiff neck. Anyways, after ibuprofen and bed rest it’s subsided to a certain degree but still feel washed out and weird. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Re: Flu or something else?

Yeah I feel like that when I'm about to get sick

This is very similar to what I have been experiencing for about 4 days now although my headache isn't too awfully bad but my neck is sore and painful not a sore throat kind of way and my back is the same way. I have been looking up symptoms on Google, which I wouldn't suggest you doing, and have given myself quite a fright. How are you feeling today? This is what I've been telling myself if it were something really awful I would be running a high fever more than likely and symptoms would be getting worse. Or at least that's what I'm saying, hoping you're feeling better and hang in there not feeling well mixed with anxiety become your own personal hell.

Quote Originally Posted by LonerGirl View Post
    This is very similar to what I have been experiencing for about 4 days now although my headache isn't too awfully bad but my neck is sore and painful not a sore throat kind of way and my back is the same way. I have been looking up symptoms on Google, which I wouldn't suggest you doing, and have given myself quite a fright. How are you feeling today? This is what I've been telling myself if it were something really awful I would be running a high fever more than likely and symptoms would be getting worse. Or at least that's what I'm saying, hoping you're feeling better and hang in there not feeling well mixed with anxiety become your own personal hell.
    Morning,

Hope you’re feeling okay! Dr Google is a dangerous game sadly, I try to avoid it whenever I can. Feeling improved from the weekend thankfully. Still not right but not as severe. My neck, shoulders and back of my head feel very sore and achy but manageable. Having one dose of ibuprofen per day at the moment to keep it in check. How’re you feeling?

Thread Information