Thread: Low testosterone or something

Low testosterone or something

Hi,

I'm 27 and I'm having a major concern here. Lately (past 2-3 weeks) I've been having what seems to be low testosterone. Meaning that my sex drive has basically disappeared. I still get "activated" if it's the case, but not as hard as before and I don't have the urge to do it like I had before. Also my testicles seem smaller than they usually were, and they're mostly retracted, not always fully but never hanging down as they used too.

I'm a really poor sleeper, and I'm always tired, could that be a factor? I also started gym around that time, can that affect this, or maybe it just adds to me being even more tired?

Do you have some advice or recommendations? I'm really panicking here as I'm not a fan of going to the doctor, especially when it comes to that area.

PS: I also had a simpler version of those symptoms in December, but they seem to have went away during Christmas time.

Thank you very much!

Re: Low testosterone or something

Make sure you get enough healthy fats bro. If you started the gym keep the healthy fats high which is what stimulates testosterone for growth. I felt exactly the same until I aye more healthy fats. E g egg yolks.

All the best

I'm a lady, but adding more fat to your diet and taking Zinc supplements (or a good multi-vitamin) might really help. I suppose you could always have your blood tested to see what your testosterone levels are really like, and the doctor might advise you to take hormone tablets if necessary.
    However, I'd focus on eating healthily and leading a healthy life in order to increase t levels first.

There is some good advice here, but if a healthy diet does not show the results you expect, you should visit a doctor. He or she can test the testosterone in your blood and it can be adjusted.

Thread Information