Thread: Male breast cancer?? :(

Male breast cancer?? :(

I've noticed my breast have enlarged a bit. Especially the left side. I'm worried. It also has started hurting today, but that might be because i keep feeling it to see if there isn't any lumps. I can't feel anything weird..

I read male breast cancer is very rare, especially at my age (28).. and i don't have any family history of cancer. But i'm still worried. Why would my breast have gotten 'larger' and now my left side hurts...??

In need of some reassurance or feedback... i can't go to the doctor as it's the weekend now

Re: Male breast cancer?? :(

Quote Originally Posted by Panda22 View Post
    I've noticed my breast have enlarged a bit. Especially the left side. I'm worried. It also has started hurting today, but that might be because i keep feeling it to see if there isn't any lumps. I can't feel anything weird..

I read male breast cancer is very rare, especially at my age (28).. and i don't have any family history of cancer. But i'm still worried. Why would my breast have gotten 'larger' and now my left side hurts...??

In need of some reassurance or feedback... i can't go to the doctor as it's the weekend now
    It's highly unlikely that it's breast cancer .... I had the same symptom for a coyple of weeks and it went away , male breast cancer is very rare

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Re: Male breast cancer?? :(

I've long considered myself untroubled by health anxiety and yet after recently panicking over symptoms involving breast cancer fears, I've had to revise that. On and off over the last 14 months or so I've had issues with tender nipples and have been imagining the worst. Every google search shouts 'cancer' but today I read about statins sometimes leading to these symptoms.

I was prescribed atorvastatin in September due to being an old git aged 52. Only now am I certain its these giving me trouble as it all slots right in with the timing.

Thread Information