Thread: Anxiety has now hit...FULL THROTTLE..Help xxx

Anxiety has now hit...FULL THROTTLE..Help xxx

Hello,

I am new to this site and any other forum really... I have been slammed full throttle into this horrible affliction that is ANXIETY...It seems like a vicious circle that I cannot get out off!!!

I could list an army of symptoms (but I think I would get FINGER ache and then probably dwell on that for the next few days! Google ot to find "FINGER PAIN" is linked to nasty diseases!! ARghhhh )

I have only had the full blown anxiety for about 2 months now..Ive gone from Socializing all the time, Holidays, running my small shop..To Now...Wanting to stay in ALL DAY and watch bargain Hunt and dwell on my ever lasting symptoms...

I have been to the doctors, read articles and still CANNOT shift that little voice that says "Yea but what if it is a brain tumour, or Cancer??" Then the dread comes... that full blown sickening FEAR.. Then starts the toliet, neck strain..OMG!!! Even if i get a missed call on my mobile..I actually daren't look at it..As I think my body can't cope with any more stress??

Has anybody else got any tips?? As I can't really speak to anyone else?

xxx

Re: Anxiety has now hit...FULL THROTTLE..Help xxx

poor you - it's awful I know. I have had a terrible period of anxiety the last week or so - thought I was going mad. I went to docs - not something I normally do - and she gave me diazepman - a life saver.

Try talking on chat - it helped me - takes your mind off it or pm me if that would help. You will get trhough it - we all do eventually!!

Jac xxx

hiya. firstly joining here is a great start because it is very easy to think.."im alone" in this. mine got bad a few months ago...really bad.and still is at mo. i used to be out ALL the time, study, party, have fun now i am scared of doing that and if i do start to feel happy i think is that cause im crazy, when actually its that things are getting better. i really feel for you. ive tried so many things, some work some dont.ive not taken any meds ..but i even want to try that now. i know it sounds weird but one thing i found does work is CRYING it out. i was always to scared to cry incase i lost it, but there is alot of emotion with anxiety and people without it dont realise how depressing it can be. after 3 months, im now angry and fed up ...so i try crying, screaming into a pillow, etc. i find it can release some of that adrenaline build up when you feel anxious and/or panic!!just a thought. ive only tried a couple of times but i feel it could be working...slowly but surely. (before i felt anxious, id love a good cry) lol.. its only normal. i hope things start to get better for you. xxxxx

Hi hun... I'm on my mobile now... Its half one in morning and i have anxiety! It.s such a bloody horrible thing! I wish you didn't have it too but its kinda reassuring that people know what its like! I'm 22 and just want to be like i was! Not this stupid scared thing... Panicing at everything! I am actually gonna have a good cry! Love nat x x x x

Mine is totally peaking at the moment. Find I'm scared of things I even look at in the street, totally rational things? What the hell is happening to me?

Am I gonna end up in a nut house?

You're not alone that's all I will say!

My heart goes out to everyone in the thread. It's a nightmare these symptoms/illness/stresses call it what you want. It does console me in the right way that others are suffering same as me but of course I wish none of us were.

Keep in regular touch with GP and if you have family or friends you can confide in then tell them how you feel and your fears and they I'm sure will help.

Thread Information