Thread: Ibs

Ibs

Ibs is killing me today.

Re: Ibs

Hang in there, Beth.

I don't know if there are any natural methods that you can try but if so, it's worth a go.

Huge hugs x

Thanks guys.

I'm in the same boat at the moment. I'm trying everything. I'm eating really plain bland food, no wheat, no dairy, no fat. I'm trying to distract myself in the hope that I'll relax, but it's just always there.

I read an interesting article that explains how some people feel pain in their gut more than others and that in fact some of the 'pain' we feel is just normal contractions.

The mebeverine isn't really working for me so I think I must be one of those people. How long do flare-ups last for you usually?

That makes sense.

awful thing, I used to filter my water and have what was called non-challenging foods like pears, porridge, natural yoghurt
    hope you find something that works soon its an absolute pest when ibs kicks in

Thread Information