Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please give me some encouragement!

Re: Please give me some encouragement!

Mojoooooooooooo!!!! Uhhh I so wish I was hearing good news from you. I think you need to rip off those HRT patches. I really think they are causing your issues and the Cit won't fix that. Keep going because at some point you will feel better. Like is said before this is just a season of your life and it shall pass. It may take longer then we all want, but we will all get there

You will feel better, it takes time. My Cit 20mg at first, took 10 weeks to kick in but not enough so upped it to 40mg, this took a further 6 weeks to work, but feel great now.

Get out and walk or if you can, jog, as exercise helps to release the good hormones in the brain. Try meditation, I did and again it helped by giving the brain some relax time, www.headspace.com.

Think of positive thought's to replace the negative ones, rather like a mantra said over and over, but with positive words ( It will get better, rather than, It might get better) this area in the brain is like a well worn path through a field of grass, you have to make a new path and let the other grow over. Its not easy but if you dont give up and make a point of doing these things each day, it will work.

Thank you for your encouraging words Bike Rider. I'm so pleased that you are better too, you deserve it

Sorry everybody is struggling...so am I.... can't wait until bedtime...
    I'm hoping to go back on citalopram asap. It used to work well for me, then circumstances (new docs.) changed me to firstly venlafaxine and then escitalopram, not been doing well for a long time now so maybe citalopram will change things. So very tired of fighting through everyday..in fact just so very tired.
    take care

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

thanks Bing,
    I've tried just about everything. Sometimes they work sometimes not.
    Sxx

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post

I just downloaded an app on my phone which is quite helpful. It's free - it's called 'Stop Panic and Anxiety' by Excel at Life.
    This app saved my life when my anxiety was at its worst, I still listen to the audios a couple of times a werk now - I can't praise it enough!
    Mojo do you want me to post you any of my anxiety books??
    Try to stop thinking that "whatever has taken residence in your body is still there" It's YOUR body and your mind, it's just not in the best shape right now. You are no different to the billions of other people who have got through this, it's just taking a little longer. It happened quickly for me because I have a full time job to distract me all day every day, without that I'm sure that I'd still be suffering too. I know that you're not sleeping well lately and that's not helping either - get a two week supply of sleeping tablets ans get yourself a good nights sleep, you can't recharge when you're running on empty xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information