Thread: Help self harming

Help self harming

Hello, I'm so ashamed I got so fed up with the doctors not helping me, that through frustration I had this over consuming feeling of hate. I have bitten my arms and scratched them to pieces . I now hate myself even more. I feel so low I have awful chest pains, I suffer from health anxiety( well the docs say its anxiety) I suffer from palps etc. I get panic attacks. Chest tightness light headed and have been feeling all shaky. My headaches are so bad. Went back to doctors today. He said bp is ok but my heart beat was fast. Now I'm scared. I have two children and a wonderful husband but can't take much more of these symptoms. I'm sure I have a heart problem, I can feel it racing and the chest pains are awful. I don't know what to do :(

Re: Help self harming

if your concerned abut the chest pains,i advise you to go straight to a and e,they will hook you up to an ecg and see if there is anything wrong, that happened to me last november as i was suffering with severe chest pains,,my heart beat was the opposite of 35 beats per minute, they diagnosed me with pericarditis,the sac was strangling my heart,it was easily sorted, im sure youve nothing to worry about,but thats what i would doo if i was yu and was worried, talk t your hubby too.

Re: Help self harming

Hey, bashely

Sorry you are suffering from this :(

Feeling like you have a racing heart and palpitations can be symptoms of anxiety I think. If you are self-harming you should see a psychologist as soon as possible.

Good luck! I know you can get better xxxxx

Thread Information