Thread: sweating

sweating

hi just would like to ask u all a question. i was cleaning hoovering etc and soon as i was finished i sat down and the sweat just started to pour of me cold clammy type. my chest felt as usual while i was cleaning and after.seems worse than normal.could any 1 shed some light on this .thank you all marcia

marcia lowe

Hi Molly. That’s a symptom I have had for many years on and off but it has never done me any harm. I also wake at night (even these cold nights) soaking with sweat that makes my pillow and bed covers soaked, then I turn cold. This is a pain when you need to go anywhere cos even after a shower and need to go somewhere I can feel the sweat dripping off me so have to use lots of body spray before going wherever. Don’t worry molly, the more you think about it the more it happens. Take care. Vernon

thank you vernon your always so good at answering my posts.i just got a fright i was probably hyperventilating and dint realise.i seem to hold my breath a lot.and then sometimes when i let a gasp of air out the sweat just pours of me.i think that does sound a bit like hyperventilating anyway hope you ar still doing well take care love marcia xx

marcia lowe

Night Sweats
    Smoking

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

I have them sweats as well just out of the blue my hands and feet will just pour out sweat for no reason and also suffered night sweats for over 10 years off and on!!!And i know coffee has a big part of my hands sweating as well in my point sweating is a good thing helps get all the poison out of are bodys!!!As well a little raceing heart like they say its are bodys ackting as we are fighting a lion as a fear responce!!!

Thread Information