Thread: can some1 reassure me?

can some1 reassure me?

Hi every1

i posted yesterday about my tingly feet and hands, thanks for the replies by the way, anyway what i wanted to know was, is the tingly feeling only usually there when u r hyperventilating/breathing funny??

ive been panicy for over a aweek now and this only started yesterday but i wasn't/ am not breathing funny, since i got up ive been sitting here waiting for it it and guess what its just come back, im so so so sic of it, why do we have to go through this????

leanne xx

leanne, see how powerfull your thinking is !

You must try to stop thinking about the tingly sensation,
    a good way is to practise mindfulness because it helps alot.

And please remember the thingly sensations cant hurt you,
    i dont know why it happens but i wonder is it because when you are anxious your body sends your blood to more important areas ?

mirryx

Hi Leanne, I would agree with Mirry, the more you think about it the more you will get anxious, the more you will focus on tingling the more it will appen and so it goes, its the vicious citcle of panic/anxiety. You have to try and not think about it and focus on something else. Claire Weekes book is briliiant at explaining the whole cycle that we get ourselves into and how to break free from it, takes time but it can be done. Hope you feel better soon, don't sit there and wait for it say, I'm gonna do .... and not even give it the time of day. Hard but positive. Are you taking anything to help the panic, recuse remecy, meds, natural remedies?

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Hi- I think that the power of the mind is amazing. If I sit here thinking "i feel sick, i feel sick...." I can physically make myself feel sick - equally if I am really feeling sick and I say to myself - You are fine - you are fine - you arent going to be sick - usually I can over ride the sick feeling. We can make our bodies do amazing things by thinking hard enough about it - so try and think to yourself - I feel great - sit up straight and deep breathe from your tummy and as you breathe in close your eyes and think of something that makes you feel happy deep down inside yourself - try it - hope this helps. Love wenjoy x

Hi Leanne

Yes its all anxiety and I get it very often.

Power of the mind, its a great tool we have and we can use positively

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Hi leanne

yes its the mind doing it for you, the other replies contain sound advice

Keith

**since i got up ive been sitting here waiting for it it and guess what its just come back**

Distraction and reassuring messages are what you are in desperate need of right now.

If you were waiting for it you would not have been calm and relaxed - thus why it reappeared.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Hi every1

thanks so much for all your kind words, it really does help

leanne xxx

I had done my own research on line. I found that the panic attacks were caused by too much yeast growth in my gut - which leads to holes and improper digestion and failure of the nutrients to reach the brain. The condition is called CANDIDA. Please check it out for yourself on the web - CANDIDA SYMPTOMS. You will be surprised and glad that you will get them stopped by proper diet, and help from Caprylic Acid - from health food store. After two days of Caprylic Acid - my panic attacks stopped!

Thread Information