Thread: Dont feel right when I am at work!

Dont feel right when I am at work!

Hi

Why is when I get into work, within half an hour I feel lightheaded and start to get a headache. I have noticed this in the past week.

I am fine on computer at home but at work I start to feel funny.

I dont think I feel particulary anxious at work although I do feel more relaxed when I am home. My job is ok, the people are nice so I cant understand why I am like this.

I was off work on Monday and I felt absolutely fine. Weekends I am mostly ok to.

Maybe I am allergic to work!!

Hi again

Im starting to think I am going mad. I cant take these symtoms I get when Im working.

Maybe I need a break. Im off for 2 weeks next week and if Im am ok while Im off then I definately know its the anxiety and not anything serious. I only work partime 4 hours a day, so I cant work it out why Im like this.

Hi guys,

Im quite the opposite, Im okay when im at work, surrounded by people (not having a pa of course) and busy but weekends im hopeless so I have a drink to relax then another and another before I know it im blotto'd and next day im anxious, daft I know

luve txx

hi mandie

I know what you mean about being allergic to work!! everyone jokes about me because Ive had so many jobs, I just laugh and say well Im getting experience in every job possible.....the real answer is I HATE the thought of knowing Im stuck in a job and like someone else said that I HAVE to be there silly I know but I cannot relax and that stresses me!!I have just got a new job (again) in a kids shop in town, quite nervous as its in town but kids make me feel at ease they do not judge you...and Ive even been asked to do story telling....antyway sorry to waffle just wanted to say it is anxiety and to keep trying positive thoughts!!XXX

After years of thinking about it I scored a job in Real Estate Sales. I love the joband the people I work with yet the stress makes me dizzy and unable to breathe properly (only when I'm idle though). I've decided I'm not going to let the anxiety ruin my chosen career abd will fight it all the way. It's already taken enough from me without taking this too

Yesterday's History,Tomorrows A Mystery,Today Is A Gift - Thats Why They Call It The Present

Jullip

Take time to learn to breathe correctly , it will help you under pressure.

You're probably breathing faster than you need to and shallowly which will bring on dizziness.

Kirgray - Excellent Good luck - do you make up the stories or read?

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Youre right of course Breathing has a lot to do with it. As everyone says - our enemy is boredom
    Phill aka Jullip

Thread Information