Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glass Smashing

Glass Smashing

Makes yourself feel amazing. Gather as many empty bottles of alcohol as possible, if you dont drink dont worry, just ask your neighbours family etc, put them all in a bag and go to a deserted yard (safe one though please) make sure there is a wall, stand a distance and hurl the bottles at the wall, indulge in the sound of braking glass as the glass shatters, also shout things as you are smashing, shout out all the things that are getting you down. Dont worry if people see or hear, it doesnt matter what they think, the sound of braking glass can clear you mind, just make sure you are a good distance away from the wall [Yeah!]

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless

If you cant get hold of any bottles just buy somecheap plates from Ikea. Its the best therapy.

Sounds like what the greeks do if you go to their restuarants with regards to smashing plates.

if you want to try this, please make sure you tidy up after yourself well so noone and no pets cut themselves on your glass.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Sounds dangerous to me!

Take them up the tip and drop them in the bottle banks - they smash up in there too. I always do that and much safer!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

lol i hate the sound of glass smashing! whats wrong with a punch bag?!!!lol
    if ya gonna do this and th greek way though,m be sure to yell whooopaaaa lol

lol Nic I agree

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Yeah it is a greek tradition! Anyway, the sound of braking glass is better to me than sitting and listening to a therapist for an hour who has no intention of getting you right anyway. [:I]

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless

He can't make you right OCD girl, that is down to you. He can only give you the confidence and tools to help.

I take it you think it is a waste of time then? Why is that? What is not working?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Because i thought that they were like magicians who could transform you. I didnt know it was all down to the person themselves. They ask stupid questions and try to makeout youre in the wrong-giving standard anwsers which they probably give to hundreds of others. Oh well. It seems im gonna have these disorders for the rest of my being. Think i should continue with the glass smashing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information