Thread: Ocd pregnant sexual thoughts would like to talk to someone who is also suffering

Ocd pregnant sexual thoughts would like to talk to someone who is also suffering

hi, i ve just been newly diagnosed with ocd and secondary depression. my ocd obsessions revolve around thoughts and images that are of a sexual nature. it really disgusts me that my mind can think of stuff like this. i m also pregnant and this has gotten extremely bad the past couple of months. i m talking with my doctor about taking 10mg of cipramil and was also wondering if anyone else has taken this while preg and that bub turned out fine. i m scared that harm will be done. anyways woudl really like to talk to someone who is also suffering. thanks

Hi kjm31

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Re: Ocd pregnant sexual thoughts would like to talk to someone who is also suffering

when i was pregnant i was taken off citalopram and put on prozac, they said they didnt know enough about the effects of citalopram on babies but that was 8 years ago, talk to the gp about any concerns you have they should be able to reassure you.

Re: Ocd pregnant sexual thoughts would like to talk to someone who is also suffering

Hi there and a warm

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information