Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I'm new here...

Red face Hello, I'm new here...

Would just like to say a big hello to everyone on this site, I have just this second registered with you. I am having a good look around the site and I'm hoping to get some advice and comfort from coming here. It's probably going to take me a while to get used to this site but hopefully I'll grasp it quick. I have depression and suffer panic attacks and would like nothing more than to overcome it. xXx

Hi cheekyhaylz

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Re: Hello, I'm new here...

Hello cheeky. Welcome to NMP. You'll find it really helpful on this site. I to suffer from pans/anx. Although i'm a lot better with them now. In 5 days time you can start using the chat room which is really helpful and you can have a good laugh in there too which is refreshing. You can also private message members too. If you want any advice about the site or anxiety related issues, i'll try my best to help you.

Good luck on the site and getting results.

Darren

Hi there and a warm

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

You will sure get lots of comfort and understanding...... Have a nice week...

Hello and

I'm fairly new too, I joined just over a week ago.
    I've found everyone to be really friendly and helpful, and I'm sure you'll find the same too.

I've found it really useful to be amongst people who 'get it' - so often our friends and family don't, however well intentioned they are.

You'll get lots of support here

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Welcome to the forum Cheeky, glad you are here with us. You're not alone, and Im sure this forum will really help you, as it has thousands before you.
    Can I recommend Dr Claire Weekes " Self-help for your nerves", a bestseller for the past 40+ years.......also if you can get a tape or CD of Susan Jeffers "Feel the fear and do it anyway" and listen to it regularly when you dont feel too anxious, thats great too.

See you around the forum!
    Best wishes, Paula x

Welcome cheekyhaylz

best move you made comeing on here
    loads of help loads of laughs
    god bless

Hi and welcome. It's a great site and some really nice people, i'm new to this too and have found everyone really nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information