Thread: Something Really Minor I've Noticed

Something Really Minor I've Noticed

Hi Admin,

I've only just spotted this, have you noticed the symbols for Bold, Italic and Underline have gone? I can't see what the little boxes are that are there instead.

They are there on my phone running Android Chrome but not on my laptop running Edge.

All the other buttons look ok. They all work too, including those I've just mentioned.

Re: Something Really Minor I've Noticed

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Hi Admin,

I've only just spotted this, have you noticed the symbols for Bold, Italic and Underline have gone? I can't see what the little boxes are that are there instead.

They are there on my phone running Android Chrome but not on my laptop running Edge.

All the other buttons look ok. They all work too, including those I've just mentioned.
    HI Terry hmm ok on Windows 8.1 running on IE Prehaps try a different browser on your Laptop and/or clear your cache Cheers

I can't test it on Edge as I don't have Windows 10 but maybe someone else would have a look at theirs for you.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I will take a look on Edge

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

They are on mine on Edge.....

Last edited by venusbluejeans; 11-04-17 at 17:19.

Thanks for checking Venus & Nic.

I'll keep an eye on this to see if it's my PC because they have reappeared again now. I've rebooted since so I'm thinking it's at my end. I had not noticed before but I usually use my phone on here.

Just the weirdness that is Microsoft, I guess.

Venus - did you feel like screaming the first time you loaded up your Edge and notice all the tabs you left open had not been stored? Stupid Microsoft didn't add it and there was no fix for this last time I was checking. Talk about missing something pretty crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

Venus - did you feel like screaming the first time you loaded up your Edge and notice all the tabs you left open had not been stored? Stupid Microsoft didn't add it and there was no fix for this last time I was checking. Talk about missing something pretty crucial.

Have you ever had a time when you answer a thread in your head but totally actually forget to actually reply in writing?? well that is me with this thread

To tell you the truth.... I loaded up Edge, didn't like it and carried on using Firefox

Thread Information