Thread: Anger and anxiety getting worse

Unhappy Anger and anxiety getting worse

Hello I just need help with anxiety and also anger because of it getting worse for lots of reasons like worried about people picking on me, being affected by being bullied and not having anyone at all to talk to about these feelings all of the time so I really need help to find older friends for free online or in the real world without having to pay for any subscriptions or fees online because this is not fair at all.

Re: Anger and anxiety getting worse

I'm sorry to hear you're really suffering and if you need anyone to talk to my message box is always open
    Have you tried any type of therapy or support? x

All the best

Lane

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Angry Re: Anger and anxiety getting worse

Well I have tried some things like techniques and support like counselling and support services but I feel like I still need help as this is why I put earlier that I have nobody to talk to at all because I have not got many friends around to talk to about these feelings as they do not understand everything I say when I say I do not like changes keep happening especially when they are negative and when people do not reply to everything important I say so please help as I do really need to find some middle aged female friends. I am 19 years of age by the way.

That's okay I was just wondering I tried some CBT and it did help a little,
    My horses are what gets me by the most x you can always send me a message I'll be happy to talk to you

All the best

Lane

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

I hope you feel better and you seem to be feeling unsupported by your current friends?

Do you show your anger, or bottle it up? What triggers your anxiety? I really do understand the need for a good female role model as I've felt that way before but I can't help but believe your own age is better to be around. What issues do your own peer group not understand?

Last edited by KindofBlue; 17-09-17 at 15:57.

Thumbs down Re: Anger and anxiety getting worse

Quote Originally Posted by Bee84 View Post
    I hope you feel better and you seem to be feeling unsupported by your current friends?

Do you show your anger, or bottle it up? What triggers your anxiety? I really do understand the need for a good female role model as I've felt that way before but I can't help but believe your own age is better to be around. What issues do your own peer group not understand?
    Well I think with me wanting some of these older friends and with me struggling and with me being angry about negative changes that always keep happening especially when I want some things to stay the same and when life is getting very difficult because of those changes so that is why I am feeling even more stressed.

Thread Information