Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling hopeless

Re: Feeling hopeless

Hope you are joking us Buster. Have not seen such a handsome selfie. NOT.
    You get some sleep now!!! Hope your wife will be much improved tomorrow.
    By the way Swarfega is good for dirty hands.

I knew you could do it Buster.
    I hope you gave your van a hug. She's probably like 'Herbie' and thought to herself, "If you are going to rid of me, then I am not going to work for anyone!".

I know how much you worry about your partner.
    She probably puts herself under a lot of pressure, but she knows you are there if she needs you. Just by asking her if she needs anything will show her you care.
    Sleep, rest and plenty of fluids is the best cure for recovery.
    It's good to get your hands dirty sometimes. It will feel like you have been productive!

G'day Buster..i didn't know how handsome you are,and those choppers!you could eat an apple through a tennis racquet lol.
    So pleased you fixed your motor and took your dog for a walk and yes I agree it's a bloody lonely ole world, I've been feeling lonely today but I'll be OK.
    Wishing you well mate.Xxx.

Hey Buster!

I've been AWOL from the site for a while. Signed in today and the first post that came up was yours. Sorry you're having such a struggle. I've not experienced the intrusive thoughts though I have felt suicidal in the past. It's such a lonely place as you can't see any way out of feeling so bad. BUT things DO change, even just your feelings, so there is always hope for a better day.

Not much to report for me. I'm still battling with really bad fatigue and up and down moods, though the anxiety is mostly gone. We recently had a foster puppy for nearly 4 weeks! That was full-on but also fun and felt great to be doing something 'good'.

Nothing beats hanging with the dogs to keep you grounded. We have been doing lots of bush walks which we all love. Nature is a great healer. My two have become quite good hunters and catch a few possums. They are pests here so that's a good thing!

Lots of fantails around at the moment. They are native here but you may have something similar. Such wee delights. Chirping all over the place. But they move very fast so almost impossible to photograph. Today I actually managed to snap one but he kept closing his tail when I pressed the button.

DSC_4983a-fb.jpg

Winter on it's way here so things must be warming up for you at the other side of the world. I remember you're not keen on hot weather so hope this summer is kind to you.

Well done on fixing the water pump. I wish I had some mechanical skills! My Dad tried to become a mechanic to follow in the footsteps of his older brother, but was so bad he was fired from his apprenticeship. No fix-it skills passed down in my family - we are all nerds instead!

Sending you much love. I often think about you and wonder how you are doing.

xxxxx

Hi all , been out and about today buying a few bits been to Ashbourne Derbyshire beautiful countryside green and peaceful you'd all love it , daffs have gone now and made way for bluebells in the woods somthing I wouldn't have noticed when younger my dad was the green fingered one .
    Van behaved it's self water stayed where it should , fuel gauge is now fixed after three years of running on fumes and hope , springs I fitted are bouncing on our country roads so all good , if I could fix her in doors and suss out why I wheeze and breath like a 90 year old miner I'd be laughing,
    Funnily enough I used to be into beetles and did one as herbie 53 on the doors red and blue stripe on roof , my daughter used to hide in the footwell going to school it used to make people smile though , Swafeger won't even touch this oily dirt it's ingrained and probably runs in my viens .
    Thanks for the compliment flipp I took ages making myself real purdy for my selfie I have my dad's teeth , he left me them in his will .
    Keekee hope you have managed to sort out some of your problems I know you were struggling I don't think anyone really lives a charmed life .
    I took a photo of the bluebells but as usual shaz you've put it to shame with you birdie snap , believe it or not it snowed a bit here yesterday and is really cold which I'm ok with I can always put on another layer , the pups just over a year old now and pain in the arse I think she's just trying her luck hope she'll calm
    Down in the next 5 to 10 years .
    You are getting the bluebells anyway especially for those of you who have lost someone recently, you are good peeps , terry you can have a man hug and that's rare as we only give them in my family when someone dies on a leap year and full moon and even then it's really a handshake .
    Take care .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Buster70; 27-04-17 at 19:40.

Hopeless could be your best friend if you are accept this friendship. It can bring a peace.

Hi Buster yes know it quite well Ashbourne (near Leek) it is beautiful country side too and there's even a preserved steam railway down at churnet valley, This line used to be a quicker route in to Manchester (Exchange Station as it was called back then) Must visit it again soon when I can find some one to go with me I take it you are referring to your Staffy They are super hypo dogs that will test you to the limit but their loyality is second to none and very loving too Stick with it mate they will be just fine, how many pups did she have?
    Any pics? Have a great day!! Cheers

Hi , I go round Derbyshire a fair bit picking bits up and it's never a wasted journey because of the views and fresh air , I've just got the one staff pup and an older one , I lost one last year after eleven years and it broke my heart , I forgot how hard the first couple of years are but she'll get there , take care .

Yes the views are amazing Aww How old is the pup? Sorry to hear the loss of your other dog I bet it was difficult to take in, Yes with good leadership the pup will learn and will also learn off the other older staffy too They are ace dogs, totally awesome in the right hands Any pics? Take care too, have a great day!

Been trying to get on with life make plans but as usaual life just won't let it happen , I always try to laugh about how shit life can be but it's getting so hard to keep up the pretence each day acting normal when you feel dead inside , today I just keep feeling tearful , partner has been talking suicide again and now she's gone out , I cant go running after her it just makes matters worse but I'm scared what she might do , this constant uncertainty is killing me , I just want it all to stop .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information