Thread: this is something Im trying

this is something Im trying

I did this and it actually stopped my deppression 4 years ago. Im hoping it will work to stop my panic attacks. Its something to try. You tend to keep all of the pain, memorys, fear inside yourself, and its an internal fight that wears you out, and makes you feel you want to jump out of your skin at times. So I gave all my fear, memorys, or what ever it is causing problem away. Im trying not to own it, or hold it anymore, but giving it away. And Im breathing. When I feel it start, or I need to look at someone and talk to them, I quietly pray and give the fear and symptom away, and then breath deep and slow. I give it to god to handle because he knows what to do with it when I do not. But you can give it to whatever higher power you believe in, or give it to anything, even the tree you love can to take it, ground it, whatever you want to picture or believe in. I personally asked god to take it and turn it back into something good and positive. That it hurt my soul. I asked him to take the child still in me from years ago and heal her, from fear or pain. It has worked so far for me today, and I believe if i keep having trust that it will continue. I have to believe this, and so do you for it to work. Dont hold it in, release it, give it away to a higher power that can turn all that energy into something positive and healthy. This is just a suggestion, i hope it can help you.

hi hermit, thanks that seems to make a lot of sence, will have to try take care Vernon

vernon,
    How are you doing? Doing OK?
    big hug,
    hermit

Thread Information