Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone wake?

Is anyone wake?

hello, i joined this website a few weeks ago. I was woken up to at 330 this mornign, to let me know my grandma has died. she'd had a stroke yesterday morning. I'm obviously upset and now im all dizzy, numb down my left side and feel panic attacky....'ELP! I just wanty to go back to sleep, I've tried it but I end up not being able to breathe. I at least thwant the dizziness to go away and feel being sick might help...

Re: Is anyone wake?

I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!! Need to be in work tomorrow. SERIOUSLY DIXXY

Cant clsoe my eyes, as I thinkim going to pass out. Why if I feel so tored, and am dizzy as a result can i not shut my eyes and go to sleep. Please des anyone have any advice, wise words. just want to sleep. seriously seroiusly dizzy...mad thing is worrying il have a stroke

Dear Katie,

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I understand what are going through. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Take care,

David

mke me sleep urgh i feel dunk light headed...at least if that were the case id pass out drunk..and could sleep

I can't make you sleep, but I can be a good sounding board though. :-)
    I can understand very well, the feelings you are going through. Do you have any chamomile tea or something to help calm you?

no, no tea in. Maybe you could click your fingers and make me sleep? I thnk i just need to keep myself very distracted. Im facing that whole feeliong when you dont feel its you and youre losing it...i cant think of words i meant to write on here. I just wish i werent so ruddy tired! Feel like not ebough oxygen is getting round me...so tired. other than tea, what can you suggest?

and what if, this is me having a stoke.ARGH I WANT THIS TO STOP....Now eeling like i cant breathe even though my eyes are open...almost as if im fighting against my ow tiredness

LOL, I wish I could help you to sleep. I think you expressed what you're feeling well. It reminds me when I lost my grandmother. I felt as though I had the wind knocked out of me and that I was suffocating. Okay, sugggestions...

I think you did well to get your feelings out. That was key. The next one will be to start controlled breathing ( Long breaths in, Long breaths out). Then, get a glass or a bottle of water. These two suggestions sound somewhat simplistic, but it really does help me to calm down and take control of myself. After that, play some soothing music and lie in bed very still. While lying there, let your mind tell your body to relax entirely and imagine yourself sinking into the bed. Let your mind really believe it (that you are sinking). In no time, you will asleep getting the rest you need.

I hope that didn't sound too weird or simplistic. I suffer from insomnia, and these little suggestions really do help with insomnia and anxiety attacks. I hope this will help you too.

David

hi i no how you feel i dnt sleep panic keeps me awake its awful it realy is so sorry here bout your loss .lack of sleep makes us more anxious and panicky have you tryed having a soak in hot bath with lavender oil just to reax you a bit avnt realy got anymore advice cuz im the same sorry cant help you much but i no how you feel .tc elaine xxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information