Ok

I know one side of this is really funny but it really has knocked me for six and yes it is long

Since I was little I've often talked in my sleep and jumped out of bed in the night only to wake up without any problems.

Now and again I scream out in my sleep and scare the living daylights out of Dave and I've also been known over the last couple of years to dive out of bed quite dramatically. But it's not been bad for a while

Last night I had the worst experience of all. I could only have been asleep for about 20 minutes and I assume I was dreaming though I don't recall exactly what. Other than something or someone was trying to get me. In my dream I thought I was dying and I mean it really felt like it.. I don't know how it happened but I must have propelled myself out of bed at a rate of knots trying to run away. Somehow I must have an argument with the bed post or my rocking chair because I woke up in immense pain with Dave standing beside me. I think I was just pulling myself up from the floor. Both of my forearms were in agony as was my left leg. And well my heart was beating out of my chest faster than I would have thought possible. I was petrified and in tears.

Dave doesn't really know what happened other than he jumped up to stop me moving but he was still partly asleep and like a bloke went back to sleep straight afterwards.

I laid in bed for at least the next hour, wondering if I had actually fractured my left arm. All of it was throbbing down to the bone and my right one wasn't much better. I felt like I didn't know where I was or what had happened. Eventually I must have gone back to sleep.

This morning I hurt all over and have a great big lump down my arm and can feel a bruise coming out. It hurts down to the bone if I put pressue on it but I can move it. My other arm is grazed and bruised too, as if my left leg and right foot. My general anxiety feelings are worse too. I have a headache and keep going very faint.

Ok it sounds funny to tell but to be honest I'm now afraid of what happened. Because I'm scared I really am going to hurt myself in my sleep.

I'm not sure what I expect any of you to say because I'm sure none of you do this.

I know I've been very stressed at work this week, trying to get loads done and I have another hard day today but could that really make me act in this way.

My friend swears she's going to send me to Loughborough Uni to their sleep disorder centre so someone can do a study on me!

Any ideas what I can do.

Jules

Jules