Thread: 3rd time of hell

Unhappy 3rd time of hell

Hi I’m just looking for someone to chat too last time I was on this sight was four years ago when I was in complete hell and guess what I’m going straight back in to that vicious circle I’ve not got any support this time round my husbands not interested and told me he’s fed up hearing it. I’ve been really unwell for past 4 weeks only one panic attack but my anxiety is terrible. You think after going through this 2 times before you would know it will pass but I’m off medication been off it since March because I thought I was better and here I back to square one the only stress I have is the the stress of this anxiety doctors given medication 2 weeks agos I took one and that’s what I think gave me panic attack it was the following morning I’m too afraid to take them again but I understand I need to be on them but I have no support and children to look after my husband leaves house at 5 in morning 7 days a week so I’m alone all the time until evening , every part of my day is consumed now I can’t go anyway do anything I’m so lost right now

Re: 3rd time of hell

My husband is fed up with me two. My anxiety and panic attacks started 4 years ago and worsened after I took meds. I finally went through the hell of the start up effects and went off of it due to weight gain. Now here I am trying a new med that is making me more anxious. You are not alone

Trying to cope on your own all day is awful. I used to be in that situation but had no children. Also not taking new meds because I can't handle those side-effects & trying to recover from surgery.
    Is there any way you can get some help with the children?
    You won't feel like it, but you are so strong.
    You sound like superwoman to me.
    Good luck.

Thanks both so Saturday eve I bit the bullet and told my husband that I needed some support so he took 2 days off for me to start tablets I was so afraid I would panic on starting them I cut a 50mg into 3 pieces took 12.5 first two nights now taking 25mg I’ve been okish slept most of Sunday and Monday. On Monday I went out alone and it was awful I was constantly feeling like I was gonna pass out 😔 . Today is my first day alone with kids I heard my husband get up at 5 then of course I couldn’t settle back to sleep worrying hAve had a few waves of intense anxiety this morn. Currently to afraid to move off sofa just in case I trigger panic attack 🙄 It’s just so exhausting but I’m telling my self I will be better tho positive thinking. It’s funny because I’ve done CBT had loads of counselling I’ve paid to be hypnotized learnt every calming exercise but when your in this place all rational thoughts And techniques go out of window xx

---------- Post added at 07:00 ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 ----------

Ethansmom. I’ve told my husband if he feels fed up imagine how I feel 24 hours a day and if he’s not going to support me I’m going to stay with my mother ( I kinda lost my head Saturday ) I think it woke him up a bit lol I suppose my crazy came out I’m exhausted frustrated and could happily divorce at times but I’ve got enough on my plate to be tip toeing around him x

Remember - it will pass.

Thread Information