Thread: Help im so scared ASAP

Help im so scared ASAP

Hey its Austin for the lastr 3 or 4 weeks ive been geting this felling at the right side of my head kind of like a tickle and sometimes like a headach and my eye starts to fell sticky and since ive been geting it ive been geting bad dizzy spells were i stand up and sometimes i go blind and things look blury im scared it could be a stroke my dad is taking me to a doc this thursday what do i do i dont want a stroke should i ring 000 now help me please what do i say to the doc what can help me because the felling is just getting worse and worse acount on my panicking aswell and ive been taking alot of asprin i fell i cant live without it is this bad to?
    Last edited by bukendaa; 18-08-09 at 13:57.

Re: Help im so scared ASAP

Hey, I have the dizzy thing when standing up as well, check out my post

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...en+standing+up

I wouldn't worry about it too much, just wait for the docs appointment and your be fine

Quote Originally Posted by marcc64 View Post
    Hey, I have the dizzy thing when standing up as well, check out my post

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...en+standing+up

I wouldn't worry about it too much, just wait for the docs appointment and your be fine
    yeh but sometimes i fell weak on one side this could be my mind playing tricks i dont know i just want a healthy life

More then likely anxiety playing tricks on you, understandable if you get scared about the dizzy thing. Trust me, anxiety will find something new to feed on every time.

I am 14 and i have normal bp i haved a much better life style than i did i was about 103 kgs now just 84 and im 5 foot 7 so ive been changing my life but now this is in the way then i start to google about stroke which just freaks me out more i just dont know what to do

Very unlikely you are having a stroke at 14,

If you were i doubt you would be able to use the PC, but i know how hard it is to believe you are not ill because I'm going thu the exact same things at the moment with HA. It makes every day a hell, but please know you are not having a stroke

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by marcc64 View Post
    Very unlikely you are having a stroke at 14,

If you were i doubt you would be able to use the PC, but i know how hard it is to believe you are not ill because I'm going thu the exact same things at the moment with HA. It makes every day a hell, but please know you are not having a stroke

Take care
    Been there HA anxitey makes you fell like every second is your last

Yeah sure does and it's horid :(

I have seen some posts where people are worried about a little mole or something like that, not trying to make them sound like they shouldn't be worried because we are all different and worry about different things but i wish i could worry about a mole rather than a bloody brain tumor or lung caner :(

Do you have any other symptoms with HA??

I used to switch from anx for stroke and HA i got so scared i used to keep a cell phone on me at all times in case something happend it was bad but it goes but i would rather be scared of HA than what i am now and it all started when i had little pains in my arms which thank god are gone from weights but they were scary every second i was shaking and....waiting for some little pain in my left arm or chest so scary.

Thread Information