I've been an anxiety sufferer for a long time, some 12 years.

Throughout my life I've never achieved much, even though I'm incredibly smart. I dropped out of University because I felt like they wasn't teaching me anything I didn't know. I dropped out of school because I was more interested in computing.

Years later I am this bright genius (as people keep calling me) with nothing to show.

I can't work in a company because I don't get on with other people, or instructions. I prefer to work at my own pace and do things my way. I can't help that.

So, I've set up a company in digital advertising and marketing. This is easy for me, but difficult.

It's difficult because my concentration and focus levels go from high, to low, very quickly. And whatever I am doing I lose interest in quickly. I've got the potential to earn a lot of money here with a number of large global clients, yet this don't seem to register and my concentration remains 0 and I can't regain it unless I start something new. This results in failed projects.

Failed projects is nothing new. I've started, and not completed a lot of jobs and let a lot of people down, but I can not control this.

I've had this since school. I had it in University. It's nothing new, but I'm nearly 30 and this has had an effect on my life. I've never told a doctor this, but now it's really getting ontop of me because so many people in the company rely on me.

I love my job, I love programming, I love developing websites. But the drop in concentration and drive is pissing me off.

I also have bouts of fatigue throughout the day. I always take mid afternoon naps, every day. This is just something normal for me.

Is there medication that can help this?

I'm going to see my doctor in the morning, because if I don't people are going to be pissed off with me in the company. we have some serious deadlines approaching and if I don't get focused I'm in a mess.

I'm currently on 20mg Citralopram. These are not side effects though, I've had this problem long before anxiety or medication.