Thread: Male problem

Male problem

3 days ago I noticed small pimple like red dot on my penis head. I think it is slightly raised but can't tell for sure and it's 1mm in diameter so really small.
    It doesn't itch, burn..basically it doesn't do anything it's just there.

It can't be any STD since I am with my girlfriend for 3.5 years now...

I wouldn't even bother posting about it, but I am going on vacation with my girlfriend in 4 days and I don't want this thing to ruin it.

Did any of you guys had similar issue?

Re: Male problem

I have mate years ago 3 or 4 of them in one go i just put savlon on them and it went

You do get them but they may not be easily visible unless you look closely. I know I have very tiny lumps there. So, perhaps you have rubbed it (tight underwear?) and it is inflammed or maybe it has been dried out with soap if you use scented ones as they have alcohol in?

I agree with Mel. Something soothing, puts moisture back in, etc may help reduce it back to where it was before.

Have a good holiday.

I've got that in the past but it was much more of them...6-7+ at the same time, and they were caused by friction I guess after sex..they usually went on their own after a week or so. But now it's only 1 that was strange and I didn't hae sex 5 days prior to that.

Although when it doesn't itch, burn or whatever it's probably nothing.

Yeah, I think you are right. I think it's just one of those things that we don't know how we have done like you may find a red spot on your arm or leg and it's really just something you've done in the night or knocked and not realised.

Does it look like the ones you had in the past?

Well it looks similar...cna't say for sure, but it's small red and doesn't bother me. That rash I had before was also group of red dots that didn't bother me.

Only thing I find strange is that I don't remember any friction prior to period when I saw that. But like I said, it would really surprise me if it was anything remotely serious. My only issue is since I am going with my girlfriend on vacation there is a possibility that it will maybe get worse after sex and ruin my vacation so I will maybe go to dermatologist because of that if it doesn't diminish it 2 days.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Well its good it's not bothering you, so you have good control on the HA which is an accomplishment for a start.

Maybe just wear some loose underwear, good soap, maybe some cream that helps with skin inflammation, etc may help.

If it's not rubbing and getting worse with there being no pain with it, you might be fine with sex. It's pretty common to have some irritation from sex anyway around that area but it doesn't stop me as long as there is no irritation or pain with it. Hopefully you will be fine.

Well its good it's not bothering you, so you have good control on the HA which is an accomplishment for a start.

I would love to say that it's all because of change of mindset but to be honest I started taking Prozak 7-8 weeks ago and it's obviously having positive effect. I have million new symptoms and old ones but I am much more rational now.

It dissapeared today so if anyone get similar thing it's nothing important really.

Thread Information