Thread: Red Calm

Red Calm

Just thought I would throw this open for debate, more often than not we rely too much on chemicals in the meds we take on a daily basis with nasty side effects. Since the introduction of many ads to this forum, I saw one regarding 5 herbs that can help reduce Anxiety so decide to have a look and was quite impressed the product is called RedCalm so out of interest has any one tried this exact remedy or something similar? Cheers

Re: Red Calm

Is that the one I mentioned in the ads thread? If so, the sales patter doesn't quite match the study they quote.

Some of the ingredients have other studies on them and they added the five together but don't really seem to confirm they have a synergistic effect so I wonder whether you can buy some only and save money? Some of the ingredients are very cheap to purchase.

Look each ingredient up on examinesupplments, they quote the studies and explain how credible they are. I've seen some of the ingredients on there.

I think the ones I've looked at seem possibly useful to try but I'm wary of these multi type products as they can be expensive.

Thread Information