Page 3 of 507 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Yea, i feel anxious just sitting here resting, sometimes when i go out i feel a bit better, but i have to push myself, do you find you can have the odd glass of wine, i used to on cit with no problems, but not sure about this med.

i would say constant simmering anxiety and low moods up and down, are the worse just now xx

yeah pink i love wine but reluctant to drink it after starting to feel more up than down a cpl of weeks ago then after too much wine 2 days later i been down n more anxious , although my doc has said wether or not it was due to a infection or a drink it meant my dose wasnt high enough if i was bought back down by either!!
    i wil probally have beer this eve as it is a lot less stronger than wine although at this stage would prefer to stay in and not drink but i cant let me hubby down il see how i feel as i have never gone out at not drinking excluding pregnancy!!

i take it you suffer both anxiety and depression ? i also have ocd harm thoughts too . the joys /...NOT .
    have a couple of drinks hun might unwind you both dont have 2 bottles !!
    has ya know drinks a depressant and you dont wanna feel worse hun .
    wish these would kick in properly for all off us .
    i might come on here when i get home and give you a update hun . xx

Petra have a great night, and have a drink

thanks for the facebook info, sent friends request,

i had bad anxiety which led to deppression, and still trying to get there, but we'll do it ,,,we have to xx

exactly what happened to me xxx

How are you today pet? and how did the night out go ?

I have been out to sunday lunch with the inlaws, had to take a couple of daizapam, and really quite enjoyed it , oh i wish i could feel like that all the time, but unfortunately they wear off.

back home feeling the anxiety creeping back in.. will make an appointment for gp soon xx

hi hun last night was fine had 5 bots of sol lager so about 3 pints in total and 3 lemonades .
    i feel very up n down today , but also getting period pains alot even tho im not due for a good 8 days , i think i gotta get me hormones tested my monthly visitor is coming a few day earlier each month , i enjoyed myself tho last night bt twinkering in the back of my mind was how i was gonna feel sunday ( today) grrrr.

my ocd as been a bitch felt bit anxious and teary on n off most off the day thank god i didnt get propper out of bed till 12.30 which is a miracle for me but just laying makes ya head wander negatively and belly was a lil knotty !!

i think when u up the doseage u must get a bit more of a stir up with in yaself !!?? till it evens out ?
    i got valum they ok sometimes but can give u low moods n headaches as a side effect and iv had both from it xx
    glad u enjoyed ya lunch babe .
    get in touch with gp asap n see what he says to do up or carry on a bit longer xx

Hi petra so gald you enjoyed your night out, and a sleep in till 12.30 fantastic, but you are like me just now really up and down.

i will make an appointment tomorrow and ask to be reffered again, i really want to get my life back too,

will let you know how i get on, and keep going, you are doing great, i don't have the ocd to contend with, so that must be so hard on top of everything else. hope you feel better soon xx

how are you today pink ? my heads all over the shop feel bit teary too great xx went and cleaned a lil flat round the corner , now gotta tackle me own looks like bombsville xx

Hi Pet,today is the pit's i feel so depressed more than i did before i started the ven, got an appt with gp tomorrow morning, so pissed off with it now.

hope you feel better as the day goes on, you done well to go cleaning this morning, tackle your own at your own pace, a couple of fags and a cuppa first

enjoyed our chat last night, got to go out this morning, maybe that will buck me up a bit.

take care speak soon

hi pink sorry you have felt so down its awfull feeling like this !! grrrrrrrrr , it gets so frustrating dont it , dont sound like the tabs are up to there full effect as of yet or maybe a increase is needed ?? because like me didnt u begin to feel a little bit better ??
    then go down hill??
    il be on line on f book later if u wanna chat hun . my ocd has been the biggest bitch today !!

take care speak soon xx

Page 3 of 507 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread Information