Thread: New to Forum: Mobile Friendly Site?

New to Forum: Mobile Friendly Site?

I'm new to the forum and was wondering if this forum is available on TAPATALK? I'm almost exclusively on a mobile device and visiting forums via web browser can be difficult.

Re: New to Forum: Mobile Friendly Site?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlton of View Post
    I'm new to the forum and was wondering if this forum is available on TAPATALK? I'm almost exclusively on a mobile device and visiting forums via web browser can be difficult.
    Hi Exactly know what you mean had to put up with it for around 2 weeks while I was replacing my faulty Android STB did get a replacement not happy with that one so now have a Computer Stick that I plug in to my Tv it's really good, but yes it's a real pain surfing forums ect on a phone I use 3 to 4 forums and they are all suffer from not being mobile friendly. Hopefully it may get addressed

I use my mobile all the time as my laptop is a joke. Seems perfectly fine to me. This is the only forum I use though so I've nothing to compare it with.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    I use my mobile all the time as my laptop is a joke. Seems perfectly fine to me. This is the only forum I use though so I've nothing to compare it with.
    Well I had no option to use but my mobile while I was waiting for my computer device and it was horrendous but each to there own had to keep Zooming in to make the text large then trying to find the post button had to Zoom out again No thanks So whats wrong with your lap top regarding this site? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Charlton of View Post

Alex will set this up on Sunday for you

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    So will it work better on all mobile phones after just in case as if my pc stops wprking? Cheers

It won't be any different on mobile phones as tapatalk is a specific app that you run to view the forum posts.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Alex is offline Administrator/Developer/Hamster/Chief Lisa Basher ;-)

Tapatalk is now installed and working :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Tapatalk is now installed and working :-)

Wow thank you!!

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post

Great I see it is installed! Thank you sooooo much makes mobile browsing easy breezy.

Thread Information