Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi,

Just registered this evening. I have been married for 4 years, no children yet. I work with young people leaving the care system. When I'm not working, I love working with animals, I have dogs, cats, and guinea pigs, and work with our local animal shelter, cleaning and dog walking once a week. Currently have 2 complicated foster kittens too. I also like to crochet.

I have had depression and anxiety since my teens - product of the care system, and too many foster homes. This has always been managable, but I have struggled over the past 5 years. Started my first ever antidepressant 3 years ago - citalopram. This has worked really well. Currently coming off this, to move over to fluoxetine. My GP feels this is safer while we are trying to get pregnant, as there is more research into this drug. Struggling with the changeover!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the forum.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Brokenbetty and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hello

Hello there BrokenBetty and welcome to the forum, i hope you find it as helpful and supporting as i have x

All the best

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Hiya Brokenbetty and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way
    hello i am maureen just found the site,i feel lots better knowing that i will be able to share things you always think you are alone.i have two lovely daughters and five grandchildren,but here i can be me,had this overbreathing habit for years thankyou all for being out there xx

Thread Information