Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Panic Attacks iPhone App

Re: Panic Attacks iPhone App

Thank you for posting this. I'm going to go download it now.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronG View Post
    Absolutely rubbish, not worth downloading! Loads of much better free apps out there
    Why is it rubbish Cameron? Can you please let us know the other free apps you have found?

I
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronG View Post
    Absolutely rubbish, not worth downloading! Loads of much better free apps out there

It may be rubbish to you but others may see it different,I think skippy has done wonderful thing to provide an app that will help people.
    Well Done skippy.

I downloaded the App and found it basic, but useful.

The first time I opened the breathing section, it seemed to me the circle was going too fast and indeed it was, as when I closed the App and then re-opened, it worked fine. For developer information - using a iPhone 4S with latest software update installed, iOS7. As I say, this was on opening immediately after install.

I took me a little while to realise that there was more to the App than I realised and there should perhaps be an introduction page. This is the critical web webdesigner speaking! But I did not actually notice the 'Symptoms' option at the top of the Reassurance page as my eyes were drawn by the subheading of 'Where are you?' The App launches quickly and this is a bonus as some Apps lag - and this is an App you NEED to load quick!

Unfortunately, I cannot 'Rate This App' using the link from within the App as this is returning a 404 error and needs to be addressed - you're missing out on ratings and have none as yet on the Free version Lite. You CAN rate the App from within the App store though.

All this said, if I'd produced this, I'd be happy I had and as basic as it is, its useful and a bargain price.
    Last edited by littlebutterflygb; 22-12-13 at 16:11.

Love this idea... Will give it a try... Can the developer or any users let me know what the differences are between the 'lite' (free) and paid versions (i.e. should I just skip using the free version?).

Many thanks!

LittlebutterflyGB - thanks very much for the feedback.

AnxietyDJ - the lite version is a very stripped down version of the paid version. It doesn't include the breathing or reassurance sections (only the distraction section).
    Author, How to Beat Health Anxiety - "Absolutely the best book I have ever read on health anxiety. It was obvious that the author struggled with this in his own life and has overcome it. That's what gives hope to others who are going through this. Read this book if you are suffering! It will help you!" - Amazon Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by skippy66 View Post
    LittlebutterflyGB - thanks very much for the feedback.

AnxietyDJ - the lite version is a very stripped down version of the paid version. It doesn't include the breathing or reassurance sections (only the distraction section).
    Cool, thanks for the info!

Hi,
    Thank you for designing that very helpful app. I will tell my friends about it that are experiencing panic/anxiety attacks that I am experiencing before.

Is there a website or someplace or some way to access this info if you don't have a smart phone? Thank you.

This app isn't on the store anymore? Have checked US and UK stores

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information