Thread: Most embarrasing side effect? Advice please

Most embarrasing side effect? Advice please

So my health is not great at best of times and its never been and over last few months I had couple of chest infections and nasty coughs/colds. But what I noticed and this has never happened to me before ( i only turned 37 ffs) is besides needing a wee alot more since I started on flux 6 weeks ago now but also some urine incontinence When Im coughing or just some random times never alot but enough to make me worry and feel embarassed. I looked up side effects and" loss of bladder control" is one of them. Someone please tell me this side effect will go away? Of all the things I expected to go wrong this definitely hasnt cross my mind. Or should I start stocking up on Tena lady Please help !!

Re: Most embarrasing side effect? Advice please

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky79 View Post
    Someone please tell me this side effect will go away?

This is one of those rare side-effects which may, or may not resolve fairly quickly.

I suggest you get it checked out by your doctor just in case there is something else going on, especially given your recent history with infections.

Thanks for reply I should speak to my Dr next week and see what she says. Of all the stupid side effects I could get...hopefully it ll go away

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky79 View Post
    So my health is not great at best of times and its never been and over last few months I had couple of chest infections and nasty coughs/colds. But what I noticed and this has never happened to me before ( i only turned 37 ffs) is besides needing a wee alot more since I started on flux 6 weeks ago now but also some urine incontinence When Im coughing or just some random times never alot but enough to make me worry and feel embarassed. I looked up side effects and" loss of bladder control" is one of them. Someone please tell me this side effect will go away? Of all the things I expected to go wrong this definitely hasnt cross my mind. Or should I start stocking up on Tena lady Please help !!
    A side effect I had was extreme tiredness which I had for a good few weeks during my first two months of the medication. I was spending most of my day and night sleeping. Luckily it did go away so hopefully yours will too! It can take a few weeks for side effects to go but maybe have a word and mention it to your doctor and see what they think.

Thread Information