Thread: Panic attack around one girl ?!

Panic attack around one girl ?!

PLEASE READ ENTIRE MESSAGE: Okay so here is the situation: I go to university. In one of my classes, there is a group of kids I used to like to hangout with. I didn't realize it at the time, but the way I acted in front of these people made them feel uncomfortable. Apparently, they thought I was stalking them. So last Friday t as I went with out of class with them, one of girls said to me, "Will you please stop following us, I can't take it anymore...". I'll call her Girl S. I had absolutely no idea that I had made them uncomfortable. It really made me upset. I apologized to the group via text messaging. I didn't feel comfortable with apologizing in person because i felt like that would be creepy to do that. Two of the people responded well. They accepted my apology. One girl even texted me yesterday to thank me for sharing notes. But girl S never responded to me when I messaged her. Now when I see her in person I freeze in panic/anxiety. I can't almost talk. It feels like I am deer in headlights, or something. Example: On two occasions, I was working alone in the lab. As soon Girl S entered the room, she immediately left when she saw me. It is really creeping me out and I have no idea what is going on. I am not sure how to control this panic. I hope that I can be on good terms with Girl S because she is pretty cool. Needless to say, what can I do to alleviate this panic ?

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED !!
    Last edited by USAProudAmericanUSA; 17-02-17 at 20:32. Reason: Not thorough

Re: Panic attack around one girl ?!

I would send her a message on whatever platform kids use these days and lay out your thoughts and feelings. Give your perspective, but do it in a way that only describes your side. After that there is not much else to do, but move on.

Hope that helps!

Thread Information