Thread: A good book I have found

A good book I have found

When my problems started in the mid 90s, there was pretty much nothing available other than the more "spiritual" guides. I have nothing against them, but not my thing. These days there is a wealth of books and CDs etc on the subject. I came accross one that really seems well put together and the authors are really honest about the obsessive thoughts and the situations.
    I bought it on CD as an audio book but it is available for Kindle or as a paperback.
    Pulling the Trigger OCD:Anxiety, Panic attacks and related depression.

I found it very informative and helpful.

Re: A good book I have found

It seems an odd choice of title for those with harm based intrusive thoughts. Winks:

I'm sure people will have a look though.

Re: A good book I have found

Thankyou for recommending this book. When I see the price drop to around £5 I will read it via kindle. I've been quite kindly on my phone app. I find it really nice to read on, I can make the letters huge and dim so less eyeache. Also I found if I don't like the book straight away and feel pangs of guilt for spending money on something I don't find helpful, i've been able to return the kindle book instantly and get a refund (though that can take a few days). I had bought the book 'Pure O' but I didn't like the way the author wrote, I could not relate to her so I returned it. I guess kindle allow this when it's done quickly because we cant flick through books online like in a bookshop.

I've just spent a while reading up about this book it, it has very positive reviews. I like it's kinda new so very up to date compared to most books I've seen.

Thanks

Thread Information