For anyone who doesn't know by now, my symptoms that are supposedly from anxiety are a strange senstaion in my right arm & leg. Personally, I don't believe it's anxiety, but I've now had TWO doctors tell me it is so.. I'm trying.
Anyway.
I find that at around 11:00 at night I get REALLY tired now. I take my Ciraplex around then so I think that's what does it. Anyway, I'll generally get woken up sometime around midnight or so when my boyfriend comes to bed. At those times, when I get woken up just out of sleep, my sensations in my arm and leg are a LOT worse.
Also, with the weird feeling in my arm.. it gets worse or better if it's in certain positions. Holding it one way will make the feeling worse, and another way will make it better. With my leg, it generally helps to move it.

I don't even know what I'm looking for here, really.. I guess maybe to know if nayone else has ever felt anything like this before? It's really scary to feel like since I started my medication my anxiety feels better, but I still have these symptoms. It makes me think that maybe these symptoms AREN'T from anxiety after all.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

xoxox