Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi all
    I have been on citalapram for 10+ years and decided to go cold turkey. So glad I found this site. I'm documenting my withdrawal journey in the citalapram thread and so far so good.

I'm 45 a busy mum and nana and just decided it was time. I was fed up of the feeling numb and almost emotionless on the tablets. For me I think they stopped having any therapeutic effect a long time ago and I took them because it was part of my daily routine.

I start counselling next week and thought nows my time to try.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Gettingbetternow and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hi everyone

Good to hear, and best of luck!!

I am sure it will be a strange and testing transition, but you seem to have the right attitude.

I'll keep following your thread.

Re: Hi everyone

Hope your journey with the counseling goes well. I had just counseling with no meds and was able to focus on my sessions better.

Thread Information