Thread: Tinnitus and palpatations

Exclamation Tinnitus and palpatations

Hi, Im 59 yeas old.My health is good. Not overweight, generally fit an take good care of myself and what I eat. I have been on BP medication for many years (i'm told its hereditary - Mom and Dad both had it). My tinnitus is something I have become accustomed to. Three days ago, I didn't feel well but couldn't put my finger on any one thing. My BP was normal although my heart rate was elevated. I lay down, feeling dizzy. Over a period of 12 hours I had very loud bursts of sound in both ears - so severe that my head twitched involuntarily. I say my MD who said that when it happens again, I must go straight to the ER. I'm really scared. My father died aged 62 from MCI. I have had an ECG which showed only slight abnormalities. Can anyone explain this to me? Thank you.

Re: Tinnitus and palpatations

Hello, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. what's weird is that the last few days i've noticed a low "hum" in my left ear thats overwhelming when the room is silent or there isn't a lot of noise. its constant, i also suffer from heart palpitations, no clue if there is a link, but the tinnitus has been driving me crazy. hope you feel better soon.

Thread Information