Thread: i cant stop crying

i cant stop crying

i m not asking for pity just support,my anxiety is so bad every day i feel like im going crazy i get anxious about every thing cant go out alone at night im lucky to get 3 hours sleep i keep waking up feelng very anxious even panic attacks .my therapist said its all part of GAD its really getting me down im going to crack up if this goes on its been going on for years but s getting worse please advise

Re: i cant stop crying

How's the therapy going?

hi my therapist is very nice giving me ideas to try and relax but lack of sleep is tough im almost afraid to go to bed ,im trying so hard i have no meds .i see a psyciatrist next week so i hope he can help

It's hard work, but keep up with her suggestions. I did a stress management course and one lesson was on sleep training. If this hasn't been touched on then it might be worth asking about it.

Please take a few deep breaths. I know what it feels like to struggle with anxiety. It sucks. But life has to continue. I know it's tough. If you can, try to find outside resources. You could try to find any support groups in your area. There are always resources, whether outside or online, that you use to your advantage. I would recommned calling the National Suicidev Prevention Lifeline to talk to certAin people about your issues. It can be tough to deal with anxiety.

During the last few months of 2016, I was dealing with major anxiety. It sucked to constantly deal with that every single day. It eventually took timer to make it go away.

Just realize that you are not alone. There are tons and millions of people that struggle with anxiety. So you're not alone in this. I am definitely one of those people.

Just hang in there.

thank you so much i wont give up your right its very hard but i will get there .i hope your well

Can you see any other things you could do to alleviate your anxiety?

*hugs* I get it. It's horrendous, no advice but hand holding and just know it's not just you. One minute at a time.

Hi Susie,

I hope you get something positive from the meeting with the psychiatrist. If it was me, I would ask him for any medication that would give me some respite. Respite first, therapy second I would want!

Hi Susie

Firstly, I really do sympathise. It's awful to feel that way all the time. Secondly, Is there any reason you don't take any medication?. I know some people are scared to try anti anxiety medication and others are just determined to do it med free.

I'm obviously not medically trained but my advice would be to discuss it with your GP or Psychiatrist. The reason I'm saying this is because it doesn't sound like you are having much quality of life at the moment and I really do know what it feels like to have that constant anxiety gnawing away at you from the second you open your eyes in the morning until you eventually fall asleep and I just wouldn't put myself through that again.

I hope you have lots of support from loved ones too because it makes so much difference.

Sending you a massive hug and your not on your own gal!.

Lisa
    xx

Thread Information