Thread: the vibratings back!!! grrrrrr!

the vibratings back!!! grrrrrr!

Ok so I thought it had gone due to stopping my expectorant that causes shaking.... it disappeared for two days and now its back again. I went to the doctors a second time about it and he spent ages checking my lungs and heart and said they were both fine and it must be anxiety!

I have had this for weeks now. Its a hard sensation to describe unless you have personally experienced it. It feels like im trembling, but only on the inside of my body and not the outside. It could be a vibrating diaphragm, caused by anxiety like my doc suggested, but the trembling goes throughout my entire body. Its almost like i can feel every muscle and organ in my body buzzing. Its felt from my head to my knees mostly, but most commonly in my chest, abdomen and thigh muscles.

I do not drink a lot of alcohol. I dont drink a lot of coffee. I eat decent food with a good nutritional balance. I do not feel anxious. I have had anxiety since I was a kid, but Ive never experienced this before. It feels like I have a cat purring inside my body.....

Should I be worried? I dont know anymore. Ive tried worrying... and ive tried ignoring it.... but it wont go away. Whats going on? Anyone got any suggestions for me?

Re: the vibratings back!!! grrrrrr!

hey hun, i get this - mainly on a morning. I find if i alter my body position and read or do something to take my mind off it it gradually goes away

all my love xx

Hi

I had this the other night in bed and I've had it before. I was feeling very anxious and panicky when I went to bed and just knew I would'nt settle easily and then the inner shaking started. I know its frightening, but the trick is, not to add 2nd fear (as Claire Weeks advises!). I just sat up and read for a while until I could'nt keep my eyes open any longer.
    I was fine in the morning which really proves to me that its anxiety like all the other symptoms.
    Hope you feel better
    Judi

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt! (peanuts)

Hi
    I get this too with the peri-menopause 'internal shakes' and its a little scary at first but now i know whats causing it i try to focus on something else because i know it will eventually go away like judipat says if you can try to distract yourself doing something...i watch a funny dvd or something and it does help
    Hope your feeling better
    xxx

yes i get it too, had it for years now. I hated it at first, now i'm used to it, but i still hate it.

if it feels like a cell phone on vibrate strapped to your leg, chest, arms, whatever.. yeah i get this. we all do. it is anxiety even if you aren't anxious.. and i just started getting it this year but have been anxious for years. i think i've just worn my system down to the point where it's on overdrive. i get it in weird spots, sometimes throughout my body, but sometimes only my right chest, left leg, etc.
    I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

anyone else get this in weird locations?
    I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I recall getting similar vibrations on my eye lids, I dont remember exactly which eye, but I do know I've had it a couple of times...

ive had it in my eyelids, partiulcarly when i try to meditate!! xx

Thread Information