Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling hot all the time

Re: Feeling hot all the time

hi
    i am hot all the time as u said people are out an about in jumpers and coats an i have a vest top an flip flops on get some funny looks !!
    all the best
    sandra
    xxxxxx

My forehead n face feels hot all the time (I am having multiple panic attacks, but even when not in panic). When I take my temp via mouth or arm pit it is fine 36.8 avg but my forehead n face are burning up - is this just hot flashes due to panic?

I've been having this same problem. I live in Miami (For the n00bs, it's one of the southernmost cities in America), so it's pretty hot anyway, but I've grown up in Florida. When I was little I would run around in 80 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking a sweat, and now I can hardly stand half the temperature while wearing a tank top. And it won't get that cold again for months!

The only way I can stop it is by taking a cold shower or drinking tons of iced tea (which, if you'd believe my gramma, is the best tea, and far superior to its warmer counterpart).

@Jackiboo: That sounds like malaria, man. Do you live in Europe? Because I heard there aren't really mosquitoes there... It could also be cat scratch fever.

Peri menopause makes you hot all the time...

hi did you get a reason for your symptoms, i am experiencing the same

Quote Originally Posted by Cat80 View Post
    For the past few months I've been feeling hot all the time. Even when I am not anxious or panicky I will sit there feeling so hot. My skin in clammy to the touch and I can't get cool. In the spring when it was still freezing my sister would go into town in a thick coat, gloves and scarf. I would be wearing a jacket and a vest top because I was that hot. Like now, I am boiling hot but don't feel anxious in the slightest.

Is it possible to have the feeling hot symptom daily if you are having a good day or not feeling anxious? I've been diagnosed with GAD for 2 1/2 years but the hot thing has only been going on about 7 months. Thanks

My mom experienced this last summer and after months of suffering we finally realised that it's called Hot flahes, one of menopause most common symptoms.

Check this article which has the complete list:
    http://www.ondemandhealthy.com/menopause-symptoms-list

But don't freak out and rush to the doctor, there are many good supplements you can buy in a local pharmacy or amazon, Isoflavones are great for this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information