Thread: Cbt4Panic

Cbt4Panic

Three years ago, I was struck down with crippling anxiety together with associated agoraphobia and dreadful obsessive thoughts. I was frightened and bewildered as to what was happening to me. I Googled every aspect of anxiety and in desperation to get well, I invested into too many so-called "cures" and foolproof "methods" with irresistible positive claims. The money was irrelevant - I just wanted to get better, but over time and after having spent hundreds of £'s, it was obvious that NONE of these cures were working for me. I felt I had wasted so much money and time for nothing. I was at my wits end when I stumbled across Cbt4Panic and Robin Hall. I was sceptical with what he was offering. I had heard it all before and to no avail. Why would he be different? I was so disillusioned but nevertheless, I emailed him with my plight and instantly he responded so positively and as a kind gesture, offered me Cbt4Panic free of charge. Here was someone who had suffered anxiety himself and was not out to make money from a vulnerable, fellow sufferer. I was overwhelmed by his generosity, especially as I had lost so much money to others who were making money on the back of their own suffering.
    I accepted his offer. He sent me the Cbt4Panic package and six months on, I cannot believe the wonderful difference it has made to my life. PLEASE, PLEASE try Cbt4Panic BEFORE you try anything else. Robin is now offering it to everyone for FREE. You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. It is easy to follow. He explains/answers EVERY QUERY you will have had and it covers so much. Nothing is left unexplained and with it comes with videos of Robin talking you through each stage. It's so comforting, you feel he is there with you. All you need to get YOURSELF BETTER is within the whole Cbt4Panic Package. I urge you, if you are suffering like I was, invest in Cbt4Panic and I promise you, you will recover. I am no one special, I am just an ordinary person who suffered so chronically with unrelenting anxiety day after day after day but with the help and knowledge contained within Cbt4Panic, Robin has given my life back. This is not another one of those cliches, I wouldn't' be that cruel. I speak from the heart. PLEASE, TRY IT FIRST. PLEASE. Good luck.

Re: Cbt4Panic

I totally agree. Since having a baby 4 month ago I had really bad health anxiety with panic attacks and only after doing cbt4panic i started to get better. I actually thought i was completely cured because for 2-3 weeks i was anxiety/panic free but then new scary symptoms occurred and unfortunately he did not list them so im back to my anxiety but not as severe as it was for sure. anyway i plan to do cbt4panic as much as it needed as it is pretty much everyone with panics needs.

Thread Information