Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Internal body tremors

Re: Struggling abit today!!

Quote Originally Posted by Potter86 View Post
    Thankyou just had a read and it does sound like anxiety just unusual its lasting for this long
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi Potter, I feel sometimes I have a small fire (A little twitch, Pain) then I start allowing it to grow by my thoughts which are only on that subject Like keep throwing coal on a fire you want to go out, Be kind to yourself, I know you are there but I am not building you up anymore For the next Hour, I am going to do something else, then I may come back and watch you loosing your power xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by crissy View Post
    Hi Potter, I feel sometimes I have a small fire (A little twitch, Pain) then I start allowing it to grow by my thoughts which are only on that subject Like keep throwing coal on a fire you want to go out, Be kind to yourself, I know you are there but I am not building you up anymore For the next Hour, I am going to do something else, then I may come back and watch you loosing your power xxxx
    i know what you mean by your mind being on it making it worse,i have also noticed these past couple of weeks inbetween my thumb and finger has started to twitch alot im not sure if thats always been there but i have noticed it alot more recently

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:07 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fishmanpa View Post
    positive thoughts
    👍🏼

Twitching between thumb and finger

So ive left threads about body vibrations and twitching...but last few week ive noticed inbetween thumb and finger on left hand the skin is constsnt twitching like the skin is jumpin and my thumb jerks every now and again this is only happening on the left hand....anyone else experienced this?

Re: Twitching between thumb and finger

Yep. Exactly as you describe

Quote Originally Posted by melfish View Post
    Yep. Exactly as you describe
    thanks for the reply,stress and anxiety?

I hope so. Apparently it's a very common place to twitch

Stress and anxiety on the nervous system?

Does it have a big impact on the nervous system? I am freaking out at the minute because my body is constantly shaking and my brain feels like its jerking from side to side constantly this has been happening now for about 2 months and its constant i have seen 4 diff docs who have all dismissed it as anxiety and wont reffer me to see a neuro doctor,id understand if this had happened for a day or 2 but 2 months??? Yes its constantly on my mind which probs makes it worse but my vision flickers aswell,its driving me insane id love to think it was just stress and anxiety but its happening when im on my own at home and i feel it most when i lie down its like my body jumps inside!!!!im scared i have ms or a brain tumour and i feel stupid to keep going back the doctors over and over again.i suffer from health anxiety and im waiting for a therapy session but i cant help but think this is something serious.opinions would be appreciated

Does stress and anxiety have a big effect on the nervous system

Does it have a big impact on the nervous system? I am freaking out at the minute because my body is constantly shaking and my brain feels like its jerking from side to side constantly this has been happening now for about 2 months and its constant i have seen 4 diff docs who have all dismissed it as anxiety and wont reffer me to see a neuro doctor,id understand if this had happened for a day or 2 but 2 months??? Yes its constantly on my mind which probs makes it worse but my vision flickers aswell,its driving me insane id love to think it was just stress and anxiety but its happening when im on my own at home and i feel it most when i lie down its like my body jumps inside!!!!im scared i have ms or a brain tumour and i feel stupid to keep going back the doctors over and over again.i suffer from health anxiety and im waiting for a therapy session but i cant help but think this is something serious.opinions would be appreciated

Re: Does stress and anxiety have a big effect on the nervous system

It has a massive, massive effect on the nervous system. Trembling, shaking and jolts are very common.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information