I'm currently in state of constant anxiety but I've convinced myself that I've either got lymphoma or a tumour. Since finishing high school and final exams in November I have had an obsession with this. It started with lymph nodes that eventually went down. Then I had tiny white goosebumps dots that itched the top of my arms and I thought, this must be the lymphoma itch. Went overseas and came back with back pain and was convinced of bone cancer. In the past few days my back pain has subsided but I developed this red patch/bump on the back of my knee crease and I swear it looks swollen. My arm rash is back and I feel tingles and small itching all over me. I was crying most of last night and could not sleep as I thought my knee glands were swollen due to lymphoma. It feels hard to breathe and I feel down all the time. I have no way of distinguishing what's real and what my mind is doing to me. I honestly am convinced something isn't right but I have no idea what to do about it. I want to see my doctor about lymphoma but I honestly don't know what to say