Thread: DIPG brain cancer: HELP

DIPG brain cancer: HELP

I’ve been having headaches on the back/side/top left area of my head for months now. They’re sharp and quick most of the time, though sometimes are a dull ache. I also have odd tingling in my forehead and twitching everywhere. When i press on my left eye, it hurts much more than the right, and i have a left earache. Eating lunch today i had a brief episode where i could barely keep a piece of bread down. I was concerned there’s something pressing on it, like a tumor, but wasn’t too worried- until i saw DIPG show up on an ad on YouTube. I search it up, and low and behold, i have come across a 100% fatality rate brain cancer. I’m still considered a minor/child at my age, thus making the horrid reality of this cancer even more probable... suddenly my headaches are more frequent and my fear is greater than ever. I don’t want to succumb to a disease like this :(
    Last edited by munster; 12-12-17 at 04:47.

Re: DIPG brain cancer: HELP

We had a little girl in our area succumb to this disease not too long ago. It's truly devastating. I won't go into too much detail so not as to scare you, but I can tell you that your symptoms are NOT how the cancer originally presented, and it typically effects children that are quite young (she was 8).

Everyone gets headaches. It's possible you're just tense from the stress/anxiety and/or are sleeping poorly or in a funny position.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Re: DIPG brain cancer: HELP

I don't know how old you are, but if you're over 18 the odds are better for winning the lottery sorry.

Thread Information