Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fingers

Fingers

Hi from work to lumps on fingers all in the Same place edge of finger on each finger. These last two weeks all I've done is 100'000 bags and put hooks in them hurts like hell and nails are curving in cause of it . So worried. Told management he said I was good at j job and is keeping me on it as no one else can do it another 4,500 boxes to do with 50 in each box. It's like fingers have been squashed to one side hard to explain

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

http://i50.tinypic.com/iw5347.png photo

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zp5gmu.png
    better

---------- Post added at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

http://i48.tinypic.com/11jtzxw.png little finger

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

i felt like i was going to cry by 5pm

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

The lines on fingers have moved to :(

Re: Fingers

Dreading work today.

One finger feels like bone sticking out now and getting painful told. Boss his suggestion "wear a plaster" i can see something sticking out plus gOt no feeling in tip of finger. Shaking with fear.

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

Literally
    Got no feeling in the whole tip of finger . I can pinch it and feel no pain no nothing

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

It feels like rubber that you could burst if a needle was poked their on fingertip on same finger as Sticking out.

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

got moeved machines
    tomoz finger feels akward and hard to use to do anything and hurts and feels uncomfy inbetween fingers like their spread to far apart

Emma - it is not anxiety causing this so you are best seeing a doctor to be honest.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

yer i no its not anxiety its how i have to do the job
    showed another man - higher up boss than floor manager and he said hardened skin but his an electrician not a doctor lol

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

personally i think my bones have moved lol but it still scares me as death is my fear

Well all you can do is see how it goes or see the doc - we can't tell you what it is.

Maybe think about moving jobs as well cos it seems to be causing you a lot of issues.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

was going to ask a lady on monday whos done the job for years if she gets the same thing
    but then i think ill be dead be monday ha
    when i bend finger on lower part near hand i get a sensation and occasional
    pain
    inbetweencfingers feels strange like not connected
    got day off tues cud see doc then if no better -hopefully still be around haha

How on earth is it going to kill you?

thats the pathetic thing
    i know its pathetic but brain wont shut up
    i have been ok for ages
    no longer worry about heart attacks etc on the whole but i seem to be going backwards

Right! CALM DOWN.......

Have you ever spent hours painting and your fingers feel stiff and not sitting correctly? I have....

When I push the pushchair all day long...sometimes my fingers go numb and I also get callouses from this....

You have thin fingers....if your working them all day long doing the work you do...there will be to a certain extent some kind of wear and tear. Your doing repitions of the same thing and by the sound of how much your doing your fingers are getting a massive workout.....like when you run and your legs are sore and numb after....

When you have the weekend off....see how it goes....
    Call for the GP if no improvement

You will not die

Xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information