Thread: Swaying body and head sensation?

Swaying body and head sensation?

Hello everyone, i wanted to talk about a few symptoms i have being getting for the last few months every day. I get these sensations where my head feels like its being pulled back and forth as though it is going in and out of itself. This can make my body tremble and twich. I sometimes feel a tickle and a heaviness in my head when this is happening. I don't just get this sensation in my head, if i move my body a tiny bit my torso and legs can feel as though they are going inwards and outwards with a pulling heaviness. Its as though part of your body is moving further than it actually is. I also have severe hand sweating with this and without. My feet also swirl walking and on the spot. My doctor reckoned a vertigo was going on. Even when I'm not anxious these heavy feelings are happening, its always on my mind because its always there. Does anyone else get this?

Re: Swaying body and head sensation?

Not sure if its the same thing, but I every so often I get this feeling like I'm walking around on a boat or a trampoline. My head feels like its swaying and feels heavy. It'll last weeks at a time before it passes. It always seems to pop up during times of heavy stress.

I've just posted about something similar . I feel more like my head is swaying than a dizziness. Is that what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde123 View Post
    I've just posted about something similar . I feel more like my head is swaying than a dizziness. Is that what you mean?
    For me, yes that is exactly how it feels.

It's almost like someone is pulling a string out of my head and my head wants to follow it. It's odd and I don't think it feels like you would normally explain how dizziness feels

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde123 View Post
    its not really a dizziness, more a heavy head pulling inwards and outwards sensation as though your body or head has moved a milimetre away from itself and back in. my uncle thought there was a possiblity of a movement disorder as i have been on certain tablets in recent years. i have it as i am typing this and it sort of makes my body jerk, sometimes in the night i get out of bed and when i get back into bed my body does the pulling in outwards swaying nearly every time.

---------- Post added at 18:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie735 View Post
    Not sure if its the same thing, but I every so often I get this feeling like I'm walking around on a boat or a trampoline. My head feels like its swaying and feels heavy. It'll last weeks at a time before it passes. It always seems to pop up during times of heavy stress.
    i get the boat feeling sensation at times also.

Yes, I get this sensation 24/7. I've had numerous medical tests. No answers from the medical community.

Sat here waiting for an eye test. Very nervous

Thread Information