So I definitely suffer from health anxiety and have for about 5 years. I always convince myself I have a disease or something wrong with me until medical tests prove otherwise. I'm in a bad state recently. About two weeks ago I had a sharp pain in the back of my head for a moment, and then my head hurt...like a traveling headache for about two weeks. I also had a bad taste in my mouth. Then a couple days ago, I got a cold feeling all over my body, but especially my chest. It felt like my blood was made of ice. I went to bed and when I woke up the next morning, it was gone. Now it's back. It's mainly in my chest, legs, and crotch area. It almost feels like I have icy hot on. It's been going on all day. I've made an appointment with my doctor, but I can't get in for about three weeks. A couple of months ago I had an EKG, blood panel and chest x-ray and all were fine. I'm convinced something is wrong with me neurologically. Thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this, especially for such a long time?