Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Internal body tremors

Internal body tremors

Hi all, i have been having internal body tremors now for about a month these happen in the legs arms hands and head there not visible to everyone else but i can feel them.it is happening allday,for the past 6 months i have been going through alot of stress with problems with my eyes and health anxiety, i had a corneal graft about a month ago and since then i have been shaking constantly,i have seen a couple of doctors and they think its stress related but i am starting to think otherwise im worried about ms or parkinsons disease as this is happening allday everyday for a month and surely stress does not do this to you? I am a 31 year old male,any opinions would be great thankyou

Head jolting and twitching

First off for the past 6 months i have been dealing with alot of stres and anxiety and health anxiety its been tough and have been the doctors various times which is a pain in the arse i bet there sick and tired of seeing me,anyway i hsve been having constant internal vibrations snd shaking of the whole body these past 3 days i am havin what feels like my brain twitching and jerking it is worse when i am lay down my vision also shakes its making me anxious i cant see my gp untill saturday but the gp i saw last week just put it down to the stess im under so my question is can stress do this?brain twitching and jolting constantly and vibrating anyone else had this?

Faecal calprotectin test

Couple of months ago i was having stomach problems constipation,diarreah and my stomache was constantly making sounds and i was havin i wouldnt say severe pains bit i was having aches anyway they did a calprotectin test and it came back slightly over normal so was asked to repeat the test and it came back literally a mark just in the normal range so the doctor has sent me to see a gastro doctor to get it checked to be in the safe side,should i be worried? My bowl issues seem to have dissapeared and i cant see the gastro doctor untill feb.thankyou

Re: Faecal calprotectin test

I had this test a couple of months ago. Mine was in the normal range, I wouldn't be too concerned if it's at the upper end of normal. Doc is just making sure all is ok. If it was really high (in the thousands) thatd be more of a concern

Brain shakes and vibrating????

Has anyone ever had internal vibrations in the body on a constant basis for months? My whole body feels like it is vibrtating and it feels like my brain is shaking and jerking from side to side ive seen a few docs which just basically ignore it and put it down to stress but this is happening allday.has this ever happened to anyone else????

Re: Brain shakes and vibrating????

I have had a buzzing/vibrating sensations or like a weird brain freeze/shaking feeling in my head/brain as one of my anxiety symptoms in the past.

I am also getting burning hands and numbness in my finger tips and the palms of my hands is this also a symptom of stress and anxiety? Thanks in advance

Hi Potter86,

I have the vibrating sensation too, sometimes it feels like my legs are vibrating. Sometimes my head feels like it's vibrating too. I use to have burning/numbness sensation in my hands and feet, but than i devolope all over body twitching and forgot about it an it went away. I also have water drop sensation all over my body.

Thanks for the repky,how long have you had it for?have you been to see a doctor about it?

Does anyone else obsess about there symptoms?

Like on there mind constantly 24/7?

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information